During this 5h cooking class, you will learn all the basics skills to nail a cook up over the open fire.
You will learn how to prep the different proteins and vegetables to cook them over the fire following different recipes.
You will learn all the different stages of fire and how to cook qnd manage the heat during the the whole cooking process
What do we cook ? How do we prepare ?:
– Hung and slow fire roasted chicken
– Reversed seared Beef Rib Eye
– Barramundi Smoked on the wooden plank
– Coals roasted pumpkin /burnt balsamic dressing/ fetta
– Cripy smashed potatoes over fire
– Smoked cabbage and Cauliflower slaw, burnt citrus dressing
– Smoked Pineapple / Dulce de leche / Cinnamon Crumble
THING WE ARE GOING TO DO
– Learn out to start and cook over the open fire from stage to stage
-Learn the different methods of cooking: Smoking / Grilling / Slow roasting
You will enjoy a lunch under the trees (or under cover in case of weather) to feast and enjoy all the delicious food we have been cooking together.
Cooking on the open fire is all about selecting beautiful ingredients, taking the time to cook and enjoying the moment in good company, so let’s do it together in our next Fire Cooking Master Class.
This event is BYOB. Please feel free to bring your favorite beer or wine to enjoy—or to share!